How to Calibrate the Touchscreen on Your Android
In this age of modern era, most of the population uses android touchscreen phones. When the screen fails to function properly, this will worry us more. Do not cease your eyebrows if you know how to calibrate your touchscreen. All you need to do is follow the steps below to calibrate your screen properly.
Using Touchscreen Calibration:-
With the help of Touchscreen Calibration app found in the Google Playstore, you can calibrate your screen whenever you want. Follow the guidelines below to know how to do it.
- Go to Google Playstore.
- Search for Touchscreen Calibration.
- Install the app when the results are shown.
- Once installed, tap on Open.
- Tap Calibrate to start calibrating your screen.
- You need to follow the instructions that are prompted on your screen and complete all the tests.
- You will receive a notification once all the tests are completed.
- Tap OK then.
- To complete the process, you need to restart your device.
- At any point if you feel that the calibration was not successful, you can uninstall the app and re-install it again. Then repeat the same steps above to ensure the calibration was completed.
Calibrate the virtual keyboard
Maybe the key problem is with your keyboard. So I is always advisory to first calibrate your keyboard and then only if that does not work properly proceed to the other steps. To calibrate your virtual keyboard, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select Language and input.
- Select the name of the keyboard that you are currently using to type on your device.
- Then click on the entry for the Calibration.
- You will be prompted to type a text on the keyboard.
- You need to press on Save so that your calibration settings will be successfully saved on your android device.
- If this does not work, try out the above steps again keeping your screen on horizontal mode.
- This will successfully calibrate your virtual keyboard.
Certain steps you can do to calibrate your screen are,
- Find out which part of your screen is not working. Once you find out the cause the remedy will soon find your way.
- You can restart your android device so that small troubles with the system will be removed immediately and you need not take the trouble to calibrate your touchscreen.
- Remove the tampered glass that you have stuck on your screen. Certain times this can be the cause of hindrance. Try using the screen after removing the tampered glass. Only if the problem persists, go ahead with the other steps.
- You can also try resetting your entire device. This would remove all your data and files. Before opting for this make sure that you back all your data. Once the resetting is completed, your device will be like a typical new android.
- Make sure you use original charger that you received along with your phone. Certain chargers have the capacity to destroy the calibration of your touchscreen due to fluctuating voltages. Hence use the original battery always.
- Ensure that your device memory is not full. Due to your memory being full, the apps and screen may not function properly. In that case make sure to clear up space to avoid this problem.
- Reboot your android to Safe mode and try working on it later.
Most of the gadgets that we use are touchscreens. Firstly give personal care to it by ensuring that it does not malfunction easily. When the screen becomes unresponsive you can try calibrating your screen by following the above steps. Android touchscreen are common problems and through these articles, I hope you know how to calibrate your touchscreen of your android device.